Biggest betting offer
In the world of online betting, bet365 is the synonym for quality. This well-established
bookmaker offers the widest range of sporting events, many of whom you can watch live.
With more than 22 million registered customers, bet365 is generally considered a very
reliable and trusted bookmaker.
[button href=”http://www.bet365.com/dl/~offer?affiliate=365_562020″ style=”emboss” size=”xlarge” title=”REGISTER WITH BET365″ color=”#14805e” hovercolor=”#4f9b66″ textcolor=”#eded6a” texthovercolor=”#ededb1″ target=”_blank”][/button]
The registration process is very simple and it won’t take you more than 5 minutes. Do you need help? Click below for the step-by-step guide
[toggle title=”SHOW MORE”]
1. Go to the bet365 website and click on the “Join Now” link in the upper right-hand corner.
2. A new window will then pop up. Fill in your personal information – most fields are just for your basic personal details, plus bet365 wants you to choose a four-digit security number, which makes your account even safer.
3. Are all items on the registration page ticked? Great. Confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and click on the “Join Now” button.
4. That’s it! You should then immediately receive an email confirming that your registration has been successful.[/toggle]
Depositing money to your betting account
Have you ever paid online in an e-shop? Depositing money to your bet365 account is just as simple.
[toggle title=”SHOW MORE”]
Once the registration process is done, bet365 will automatically log you in and you will be asked to deposit money to your betting account. You don’t have to make a deposit right away – you can do that any time you want. But you can’t start betting without making your first deposit, so there should be no reason to delay.
In the Payment Method menu bar you will be offered several ways of how to deposit money. The three most common methods are described below:
Important: Your deposit bonus amount depends on the amount of your deposit. You will find more info about the 100% deposit bonus in Step 3. If you want to get as much out of it as possible, deposit €50 – and bet365 will give you an additional €50 for your bets.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Credit card/Debit card deposit”]
If you have a credit card or debit card you can pay with them online, this is probably the best way to deposit as your money will be credited to your bet365 account instantly.
1. Select your betting currency.
2. Enter all requested card details (you will find them all on your card).
3. Enter the deposit amount (minimum is €5 and maximum €20,000 for this method)
4. Set your deposit limits. If you’re sure you have your betting under control, select “Unlimited”.
5. Click on “Make Deposit”. Once complete, the amount will be instantly credited to your bet365 account.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Skrill deposit”]
Skrill is a digital wallet through which you can deposit your money to your bet365 account, and also withdraw your money.
1. If you don’t have a Skrill account yet, register here.
2. With an existing Skrill account, select your betting currency, enter your Skrill email and the deposit amount (minimum is €5 and maximum €25,000 for this method).
3. Set your deposit limits. If you’re sure you have your betting under control, select “Unlimited”.
4. Click on “Make Deposit”. You will be redirected to the secure Skrill website.
5. Log in here with your e-mail address and password.
6. If your balance is high enough, confirm your deposit, and within a few seconds the amount will be credited to your bet365 account.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Bank transfer deposit”]
A bank transfer deposit is the slowest of these payment methods, so it’s not recommended.
However, if you select this method, don’t forget to quote your unique 13 digit Virtual Account Number as the reference number when making a payment – then your funds will be successfully credited.[/toggle]
Get your bonus up to €50
Placing a bet without taking a risk – who would say no to such an offer? Bet365 has a bonus up to €50 for their new customers!
.[toggle title=”SHOW MORE”]As we have mentioned before, you have to make at least one deposit to be eligible for your bonus. If you want to get the most out of this offer, deposit €50 to your account, and bet365 will credit your account with the same amount in free bets. You can deposit a smaller amount, and it will also be matched (if your first deposit is €20, bet365 will credit you with a €20 bonus). The maximum bonus is €50, which will be credited to your account even if your first deposit was higher. If you make several deposits to your betting account, bet365 will match your highest deposit made in the last 7 days.
And how do you redeem your bonus?
1. After signing up, bet365 will have sent you an email containing a 10 digit offer code ending with “NCDBP“. If you have made a high enough deposit, you can then copy this code.
2. On the bet365 website, click on the “Services” section and select “Members“.
3. Click on the “Offers” tab, paste your code in the “Offer Code” field and submit your bonus.
That’s it! You should now see 3 sums on your account: bonus, withdrawable money and total sum. You can withdraw your bonus money once you fulfil bet365’s conditions (which protect the bookmaker from so-called bonus hunters). What are these conditions?
1. To bet with your bonus, turn over the amount of your qualifying deposit once.
2. You must have settled bets to the value of three times your qualifying deposit and bonus
3. Only single bets placed at odds of 1.50 or greater and multiple bets where at least one selection has odds of 1.50 or greater will count towards the turnover requirement
4. If the turnover requirements have not been met within 90 days of you entering your offer code any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
Place your first bet
Account created? Check. Money deposited? Check. So let’s bet!
[toggle title=”SHOW MORE”]
With money on your betting account, it’s about time to place your first bet. How to do that?
1. In the left menu, select the sport you want to bet on, e.g. soccer.
2. All competitions will be displayed in the middle column. Their listing may look confusing at the first sight to you but you will get used to it soon. Let’s select England Premier League, for instance.
3. When you click on the league’s name, all actual matches and their default 1-X-2 odds (i.e. home win-draw-away win) will appear.
4. If you’re looking for other bets (under/over, half time result etc.), click on the particular match to display them.
5. Add your bet to your bet slip.
6. Once your bet slip is complete, click on the “Place Bet” button. .
That’s all. Good luck with your bet!
Withdraw your money from your account
Have your bets been successful and do you want to withdraw your money? Congratulations! You will have your money in your bank account within a few days.
[toggle title=”SHOW MORE”]
Withdrawing your money from your bet365 account is easy, as the bookmaker doesn’t needlessly drag on the process.
The only withdrawal request that will take some more time will be your first one. Why? Bet365 takes all financial regulations seriously, and in order to comply with regulatory requirements they have their “Know Your Customer” policy.
To verify your account, you will be asked to upload 2 documents of your choice. That’s nothing unusual, as many bookmakers want you to confirm your identity in a similar way.
However, bet365 makes this process as easy as possible. First, they will remind you after you log in next time:
And after you click on the “Verify Now“, they will guide you through the whole process. In short: you will have to select 2 of the requested identification documents (driving licence, passport etc.) or other documents (phone bill, bank statement etc.) and scan them into your computer. Once you have both documents prepared, bet365 will then explain to you in detail on how to upload them.
Then you just have to wait (it usually takes 2-3 days) until bet365 lets you know that you are their verified customer. Once you are, you won’t have to undergo this again.
The withdrawal itself is very simple. Bet365 will let you withdraw your money the same way you have made your deposit, e.g. if you have deposited using a credit card, your money will be sent to the same credit card.
And when will you have your money? It depends on the payment method. If you’re withdrawing via Skrill, it usually takes a few hours. A withdrawal made to a credit or debit card takes usually 2-3 working days.